"Blue with a hint of Amber" or "Bwahoa" (as lazy typists like me abbreviate it to) has been commenting a fair bit on my recent posts about gender. As he is a complementarian we disagree completely on that issue. Fortunately I can trump his The Road to "Elder" ado: 2 years… with our 42: Twenty years and counting
On the other hand we have complete agreed on other issues such as the false teaching that is the "prosperity gospel".See his comment here 42: The Todd Bentley revival.
Anyway, Bwahoa now has a blog and so the true identity is revealed as David Matthias. Also the title ‘The Road to "Elder" ado‘
reveals a sense of humour that is promising in someone who believes in
male headship, so maybe he might come to a knowledge of the truth before long
Meanwhile this cartoon can remind us of our present relationship on gender issues:
At the same time another frustrating gender based discussion limps along at Role Calling: A Semi-Pragmatic, Less Theological Open Letter to Egalitarians, hampered by slow moderation (several days for my first comment) and threats of banning for disagreeing with male headship and challenging patronising language. You can see my earlier posts in response to this blog at 42: A bizarre gender debate and 42: What does Male Headship teach? where I do not moderate the comments and have a much thicker skin – although I do delete spam, advertising and malicious abuse. Plus I will respond robustly to idiotic theology eg see this comment: 42: The Todd Bentley revival.
- 42: Becki’s Wanderings: Together on a Mission.
- 42: CoE gets something right.
- 42: New Frontiers and Women.maggi dawn: "Women Bishops" – it will cease to be an issue.
- 42: Putting paid to the complementarian position on 1 Corinthians 14:33-34.
- 42: Auntie Knows Best: Newfrontiers and women.
- 42: A bizarre gender debate.
- 42: What does Male Headship teach?.
- 42: Wise words on a "Biblical" position.
- 42: Films as good gender examples.