Some links to start building up from this comment in the area of "Christian Protesting. HowTo needed".
- wannabepriest / You do not represent me. Hat tip: You do not represent me » The Cartoon Blog by Dave Walker.
- God’s Politics – Ryan Beiler: The Sermon on the Mount Actually Works
- FaithInSociety: Loosening Christianity from Christendom
Redeeming Religion in the Public Square.
- Thinking through liturgy/theology/practice and responding carefully to others. See Leaving Munster : The Motherhood of God? in response to A Submerging Church: Seven Reasons Why We Cannot Call God "Mother". (if interested in the subject rather than the way of protesting see also Organic Church » God as a Mother?.
- As more than just a protest, how about this for positive commitment on a weekly basis, taking one day as an example: Dylan’s lectionary blog: Christmas Day, Year C.
- I suspect Creating Passionate Users: What you DO affects what you THINK will come as no surprise (the old faith vs works arguments in a not Christian context). But worth reflecting on how this might impact on "Christian Protesting".
More examples of good practice sought. Plus I guess we should also have a collection of bad practice too. Post them in comments or trackbacks or by linking to this post or by email and I’ll include them in a series leading as part of exploring