In no particular order:
- "The Good Shopping Guide" from the Christian Aid stand.
- "Breaking the chains of abuse: A practical guide" by Sue Atkinson
- "God’s homepage" by Mike Riddell (A recommendation by Johnny Baker)
- "Climbing Out of Depression" by Sue Atkinson
- "Prayer" by Richard Foster (a group at Raunds Methodist Church have been working through his book "Celebration of Discipline" and I thought several would find this interesting.
- "Paul for Everyone. The Prison Letters" by Tom Wright. I am planning a series on Ephesians at Raunds.
- "Peace is the way" edited by Walter Wink. As I could not hear him speak. A collection of articles from The Fellowship Of Reconciliation archives. (link to google, I can’t find it on the St Andrews site even though I bought it from them).
- "The Dave Walker Guide to the Church" by Dave Walker. I got my copy signed too (however, someone pointed out that so many copies have been signed that unsigned copies may be worth more). Both older sons keep taking it off me to read and share their favourites.
- "God’s Politics" by Jim Wallis. Started dipping in and impressed so far.
As a gesture towards balance Jane was allowed to buy 1 book (she also bought a very nice jacket!):
- "Christian Zionism: Road-map to Armageddon?" by Stephen Sizer (one recommended in a talk she went to).